How To Support Our Show:
- Leave us a 5-Star Review on Apple Podcasts
- Buy Merch at Our Etsy Store!
- Become a Patron on Patreon
- Donate on Paypal (Donate one time or click “make this a monthly donation” box)
Thanks to Our Executive Level Patrons:
- The $20 “Shades of Deep Pockets” Tier
- Ryan M
- The $15 “Highball Shooter” Tier
- Alan Begg
- The Turn it up to $11 Tier
- Frank Theilgaard-Mortensen
- Clay Wombacher
- Mikkel Steen
- $10 “Some One Came” Tier
Social Media Update:
- Deep Dive Podcast Network
- Merch at Etsy Shop
- Apple Podcasts Reviews
- From Denmark – 2020-09-13
- Vix Steen – 5 STARS!
- Perfect (Strangers) Purple Podcast!
- All the way from Denmark! And yes, spreading the word over here constantly , ‘cause this is a bloody awesome podcast. Very interesting, clever, funny hosts, stories, reviews etc so you never lose attention. I had a small problem in the beginning with the low audio during the songs, but I see (and hear) the point now. Plus it makes me play the records REALLY loud after end episode. Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work! (And let me know if you’re coming to Denmark, then you can stay in my flat and we can all go Jesus Christ Superstar nuts!) BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!!!! \m/
MTV in the 80s
Our Friend Scott on MTV’s “Total Request Live” – Scott on MTV
Thanks to Our Core Level Patrons:
- The Episode $6.66 Tier
- Richard Fusey – Paypal
- $5.99 The “Nice Price” Tier
- Fielding Fowler
- $5 “Money Lender” Tier
- Greg Sealby
- John Convery
- Arthur Smith
- German Heindl
- Adrian Hernandez
- Kenny Wymore
- Jesper Almén
- Oleksiy The Perfect Stranger Slyepukhov
- James North
- Mark Hodgetts
- Kev Roberts – Paypal
- $3 “Nobody’s Perfect” Tier
- Peter Gardow
- Ian Desrosiers
- Mark Roback
- Anton Glaving
- Will Porter
- Andrew Meyer — NEWS FLASH: ALSO A DOCTOR!
- Duncan Leask
- Stuart McCord
- Dr. Gill Breese
If you could change one event in Deep Purples history, what would it be and why?
Which member (or ex) member of DP do you think you could get an interview with? Supplementary question, same as above but for split bands? Or is that giving the game away too much?
During album reviews, why do you keep the sound of the music so low compared to your voices?
Could you create your perfect five piece Deep Purple line up from the thirteen members that have featured in the band down through the years?
Joe Lynn Turner’s version of The Battle Rages On got my attention. Was it ever recorded? Were there any other songs by Joe on his solo albums that came from there? Blood Red Sky sounds like a Deep Purple song, and One Man’s Meat became Stroke Of Midnight.
Do you intend to follow a chronological pattern with DPP or will you jump around more with timelines and DP tree ?
You can borrow a time machine once and once only. Which gig, Purple or family tree, are you going back to?
Ian Paice is the only member of Purple who hasn’t been replaced. If that had ever happened, who would be your choice to fill his boots?
Black Sabbath Fans
Actual Q? Uh… Out of all the “What if” scenarios with Purple (New Purple continuing, Ritchie never leaving, Bolin album 2, etc), which do you wish would have happened more than the others?
Do you guys plan on revisiting Whoosh? Maybe after doing all the albums up to InFinite
How did you guys become Deep Purple fans yourselves?
Is this a better cover?
Do you guys envision a DPP meet up someday/somewhere?
What do you think of the possibility to bring Coverdale, Gillan & Hughes together in a show? I know it sounds as an unreachable dream, but it would be good to know your opinion. I am from Cuba
and I follow your profile (twitter) every day. I think you are doing a great job guys
Beard grooming tips, please.
You guys have been in a band together, right? Let us hear some of your stuff!
If you had to be stuck on a desert island with one of Deep Purple who would you prefer it to be?
A couple of questions.
Can the shows be made shorter, like an hour? My heart sinks when I see a new show in my feed but….the running time is 2hr 15mins, because I think, I don’t have the time (or patience) to watch it all ?
Also, can the music you play be a little louder? I know you want to talk over it but we also want to hear it.
The title music is very loud, then you guys talk and it’s much lower but then you play a track and it’s lower again
Assuming someone had never heard the band, What ONE DP song could you play for them that would give them the best feel or understanding of what the band is about?
Thanks To Our Foundation Level Patrons:
- $1 Made Up Name Tier
- Ells Murders
- Spacey Noodles
- The “Petrifying” Leaky Mausoleum
- Michael Vader
- Stephen Sommerville The Concerto 1999 Fanatic
- Raphael Choury (Raff Kaff)
- Spike, The Rock Cat
- Comments about the show? Things you’d like us to cover? We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or @ us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.