Disclaimer: The video used on YouTube is a byproduct of producing our audio podcast. We post it merely as a convenience to those who prefer the YouTube format. Please subscribe using one of the links below if you’d prefer a superior audio experience.
Subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Anchor.fm, Breaker, PodBean, RadioPublic, Amazon Music, or search in your favorite podcatcher!
Thanks to Our Show Supporters – Three Ways To Show Your Support
- Become a Patron on Patreon
- Donate on Paypal (Donate one time or click “make this a monthly donation” box)
- Leave us a 5-Star Review on Apple Podcasts
- The $25 “Super Trouper” Tier
- Steve Seaborg (NameOnAnything.com, Alltheworldsastage.net) – Paypal
- The $20 “Shades of Deep Pockets” Tier
- Ryan M
- The $15 “Highball Shooter” Tier
- Alan Begg
- The Turn it up to $11 Tier
- Frank Theilgaard-Mortensen
- Clay Wombacher
- $10 “Some One Came” Tier
- Gerald Kelly
- The Episode $6.66 Tier
- Richard Fusey – Paypal
- $5.99 The “Nice Price” Tier – PATRON UPGRADE!
- Fielding Fowler
- Too many people at the $5 tier, I changed mine to $5.99 to separate myself from the unwashed 🙂 – Thinking maybe call it “The Nice Price” Tier? Whaddya say?
- Fielding Fowler
- $5 “Money Lender” Tier
- Greg Sealby
- John Convery
- Arthur Smith
- German Heindl
- Adrian Hernandez – Paypal
- Kenny Wymore
- $3 “Nobody’s Perfect” Tier
- Peter Gardow
- Ian Desrosiers
- Mark Roback
- Anton Glaving
- Will Porter
- $1 Made Up Name Tier
- Ells Murders
- Spacey Noodles
- The “Abominable” Leaky Mausoleum
- Michael Vader
Thanks to our Brothers at the Deep Dive Podcast Network:
- Ry @ Sabbath Bloody Podcast
- The Simple Man @ Skynyrd Reconsydyrd
- Terry “T-Bone” Mathley @ T-Bone’s Prime Cuts
- Paul, David, and Joe @ In the Lap of the Pods (Queen podcast)
- Scott @ The Magician’s Podcast debuting – November 3, 2020
Thanks to the Patron Saint and Archivist of The Deep Purple Podcast:
- Jörg Planer – an essential Twitter follow
- Comments from social media.
- Tommy Bolin Memorial Statue Fundraiser
- History with rock and rock writing.
- History with Deep Purple and Rainbow
- Why is “Down to Earth” Martin’s favorite Rainbow album?
- Argument that success of album had more to do with NWOBHM than with the singles of “All Night Long” and “Since You Been Gone.”
- Martin Popoff – eBook – Popoff’s Top 20: Rainbow
- Sensitive to Light: The Rainbow Store by Martin Popoff
- The Contrarians
- Shows with Pete Pardo
Album Track Rundown:
- All Night Long (Blackmore/Glover)
- Eyes of the World (Blackmore/Glover)
- No Time to Lose (Blackmore/Glover)
- Makin’ Love (Blackmore/Glover)
- Steve Pilkington says that the “Don’t Believe that I’m a liar” sections sounds reminiscent of Kiss.
- Since You Been Gone (Russ Ballard)
- Love’s No Friend (Blackmore/Glover)
- Danger Zone (Blackmore/Glover)
- Lost in Hollywood (Blackmore, Glover, Powell)
For Further Information:
- Deep Purple and Rainbow 1968-79: Every album, every song (On Track) by Steve Pilkington
- Black Knight: Ritchie Blackmore by Jerry Bloom
- Sensitive to Light: The Rainbow Story by Martin Popoff
- Comments about the show? Things you’d like us to cover? We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or @ us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.